Fee Schedule (Rates)
Your appointment is the total time booked with your therapist and may consist of any combination of the following services: consultation, assessment, treatment, exercise, home care and patient education. Longer appointments are available for special circumstances and should be discussed with our staff.
All prices are the total in Canadian dollars and include all patient administration fees and any applicable taxes.
Massage Therapy Rates :
|Initial Visit(45 min)||$80.00|
|Initial Visit(60 min)||$100.00|
|30 minute appointment||$55.00|
|45 minute appointment||$80.00|
|60 minute appointment||$100.00|
Starting January 1st, 2018
|Initial Visit||$70.00 Port Coquitlam / $75 Coquitlam
|Subsequent Visit||$70.00 Port Coquitlam / $75 Coquitlam
|Seniors(65+)Initial||$60.00 Port Coquitlam / $65 Coquitlam
|Seniors(65+)Subsequent||$60.00 Port Coquitlam / $65 Coquitlam
|MSP Premium Assisstance(User Fee)||$25.00|
|ICBC User Fee||$35.00|
|Vestibular Rehab/Vertigo Initial||$105|
|Pelvic Floor Initial||$140|
|Pelvic Floor Subsequent||$95|
*We accept Visa, Mastercard, Interac, Cash or Cheque
**We do not charge any extra fees for Acupuncture, Spinal Decompression or other treatment modalities. Your Physiotherapy treatment fee is inclusive of all treatment types.
***We require full payment for all Vestibular appointments. Unfortunately, we do not directly bill ICBC for Vestibular Physiotherapy treatments.
Patients eligible for MSP Coverage Premium Assistance will have 10 treatments per calendar year partially covered under their BC CareCard. This includes any combination of treatment from a Registered Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist or other supplementary health benefit (ie. chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathy and non-surgical podiatry).
Patients with MSP coverage are still required to pay the difference in cost from the private rate (depends on length of visit). Once the MSP coverage has been exhausted the patient will then be expected to pay the regular private rates. Our office can help you determine if you have MSP coverage
Private / Extended Insurance (Group Benefit Plans):
*Most workplace group insurance plans cover massage therapy treatments when performed by a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) or Registered Physiotherapist(PT). All practitioners at Coast are Registered Massage or Physical Therapists and therefore will be covered by those extended health plans.
**Some extended health policies require the patient to pay the private rate first and then send their receipt/s in for reimbursement. Patients will be provided receipts for all visits. A few plans are starting to offer their clients direct payment – Check with your plan for your coverage details.
***We can bill most Private Insurers directly, reducing out of pocket expenses for you! More info under: Direct Billing
- We DO accept ICBC-related claims. If you have been injured in an automobile accident please check with your ICBC adjuster to see if you are covered for Massage or Physical Therapy treatments and please come prepared to provide us with your ICBC Claim number, adjuster’s name and contact information at the time of visit.
Worksafe (WSBC), formerly WCB
- WorkSafeBC covers injured workers for their visits to a Registered Massage or Physical Therapist at NO cost to the patient. An injured worker MUST inform the therapist if the visit is due to a workplace injury. Please be prepared to provide us with your WSBC Claim number and details of your injury.
- Please note that WSBC will only cover one type of treatment at a time (ie. massage therapy/physio/chiro). Treatment for non-related conditions or areas (ie. not related to the WSBC injury) must be billed directly to the patient, separately from the WSBC claim.
- RCMP members are covered for Massage or Physical Therapy treatments and we will bill RCMP directly. You will be required to fill out a RCMP treatment form at the time of your visit, or alternately you may bring your completed form with you.
Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC), formerly DVA
- VAC will cover 15 one-hour sessions per calendar year at the therapist’s discretion. If more sessions are required in one calendar year, you must request authorization from the VAC Treatment Authorization Centre (TAC). A physician’s referral is required.